1. Take me to an aquarium, let me roam free and stand for hours watching the fish swim. If you get bored of staring at the same animal for a long period of time, just watch me interact with the animal. Let me not be stressed and worried about being boring. Let me be free wishing I was a fish. Take me to the jellyfish. Watch my love for them grow with each second.
2. Make grilled cheese together and watch a movie. I want to make my own gourmet grilled cheese, I want to make delicious fruit smoothies, I want to eat in happiness.
3. A picnic. A picnic? A picnic! I haven’t been on a real picnic since I was a wee one. I want a blanket to sit on, a basket and I want to make egg salad sandwiches or tomato and mayonnaise sandwiches and I want to eat in nature and make love afterwards.
4. Read with me outside, in the sun or in the shade. We could nap together and read books.
5. Watch terrible movies with me, we’ll drink wine and discuss the movie afterwards analyzing where the movie was good and where it lost all hope.
6. Take me to pet cats. I will pet the cats. If a cat goes to someone else I’ll get jealous so make sure only I can pet the cats.
WHEN YOU GET YOUR FIRST PAYCHEQUE
What to look for in a significant other.
He loves me.
His lips are so soft.
He brings me McDonalds.
He lets me read our Comics before him.
And I am undeserving of his devotion.