Photographer Lassi Rautiainen recently captured the profound partnership between a she-wolf and a brown bear in the wilds of northern Finland. For days, he witnessed the strange pair meet every evening to share food after a hard day of hunting. No one knows when or how this relationship was formed, “but it is certain that by now each of them needs the other.” - Source
I went on a lil vacation and here’s what I thought:
- Driving 16 hours in a day really hurts your bum.
- I am much more depressed than I thought, and going away on vacation will not help you run away from your problems.
- I am riddled with insecurities
- Quebec is really weird but is actually beautiful and has mountains.
- New Brunswick has beautiful rocks!
- I need a water proof camera.
- I wish I purchased a keep-sake.
- I am really tired still.
- They speak French and English in New Brunswick.
- Nova Scotia means New Scotland.
- so we have New Scotland, Newfoundland, New Brunswick and New PEI.
More to come.
And I’m not trying to stop you love
If we can’t do anything we might as well just fuck
She’s got a boyfriend anyway